Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Ice Cream Bar

After shopping around the mall, my friends and I decided to go to The Ice Cream Bar down the street from Rockwell Powerplant. Its such a small cute spot for an ice cream restaurant. It reminds me of a mini version of The Cheesecake Factory I used to go to in San Francisco.

The mini resto also had a cute ceiling which I find quite interesting, futuristic, and inventive. It was very different from all the ice cream joints I've visited in past.



And on the wall it says "Did you know that STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS?"

I ordered this fabulous dish called Manga't Suman. It's suman with vanilla ice cream drizzled with chocolate syrup. yummm!!!



Don't assume they serve ice cream only. They also serve pastas, sandwiches, burgers, and other american dishes.

After our meals at The Ice Cream Bar, we went back to the mall again to eat. This time it was at Crepes & Cream inside Rockwell.

Photos By: Bea L.

No comments:

Post a Comment