Saturday, January 2, 2010

A day at Venice Beach

I know its 2010 but let's back track here for a second...the day was October 29, 2009. I accompanied my cousins to Santa Monica for some school thing. While my cousin's wife was at a meeting in school, my cousin and I hit Venice Beach for a couple of hours. And here I explain how our 2 hours had gone.

Exhibit # 1:

Driving up to this place was one of the best sceneries I've seen, but got frustrated when looking around for parking. But anyway, it was very quiet and relaxing. Then I got excited when I saw exhibit # 2.

Exhibit #2:

No need to explain. Love the movie! Hats off to MJ! One of my inspirations.

Exhibit #3:

We got our grub at this restaurant. It was good!!

Exhibit #4:

 
I ordered Cajun fries and cousin ordered some cheese tortillas or something...just look at how juicy that looks! yum!

Exhibit #5:

While eating lunch at the Sidewalk, these 2 guys were entertaining the crowd. The guy in the black shirt was rapping while this dude in a Hawaiian shirt and everything else he's got on was singing I don't know what. We all thought he was a lunatic but suprisingly entertaining (I don't mean that with sarcasm).

Exhibit #6:

Walking along the strip, I noticed there was many many, what filipinos would call it is "Tiangge" which means flee markets. But no flee market can top the Philippines!

Exhibit #6:

Every marijuana lover's dream! When I was passing by, some guy was trying to invite me in. I just ignored him and kept walking. hehehehe...Only in Cali! We are free to exercise our rights to the fullest extent and try to get as many things legalized...whatever that may be.

Exhibit #7:


Yes they had the best WROLDS best Funnel Cakes! They had this sign up for the longest time and they didn't even bother to correct their spelling. But they weren't kidding about those funnel cakes. They were pretty damn good!

Exhibit #8:


Yes WROLDS BEST Funnel Cakes! Only at Venice Beach, CA. Really is the best (minus the sarcasm)!

Exhibit #9:


The beach in clear blue skies. 

Well that concludes the 2 hours of site seeing at Venice Beach in Los Angeles, CA. One of the best places to visit when you're in California. I plan to move to L.A. some day because of the weather, I want to work there, and explore it more.

Until then, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment