Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Universal CityWalk

Holidays are fun to celebrate around the world. My favorite is Halloween because I get to dress up and pretend to be someone or something else and get into character. Most people would say Christmas because:
#1 its a month long celebration
#2 you receive presents, and
#3 get to visit family you haven't seen for the longest time.
 But that is my second favorite holiday. Now back to Halloween.

Halloween day marks the last day of my trip. My family and I went to Universal CityWalk and Toluca Lake  for Halloween. I wanted to be Michael Jackson for Halloween but they ran out of the costumes at the stores so I settled as a ghetto looking doctor.







My niece dressed up as Dorthy and my nephew as Spongebob.


As we entered some of the stores, I met the coolest sales clerks dressed up as a bear and whatever she was...


Then it was off walking around separating myself from the crew...I took a bunch of photos of random strangers whom I thought had the coolest costumes and anything else...



 

Beetle Juice and lego my ego as I call it.
 

Universal Citywalk. I love visiting this place. Sometimes I just sit there at a coffee shop and watch the passers go by. Its my moment to relax and appreciate life as it goes by so quickly.



A closer look at Hard Rock Cafe...well more of the guitar.



For some odd reason, I'm so interested in taking King Kong's picture. I took about 10 photos of it.

As I conclude my final day of my Southern California trip, I'd say this was the most fun I have had traveling with family. Other than free food and free rides which is always the best when traveling with family, but I had a great time and someday I plan to move to LA.

Adios Amigo! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment