Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pink's

Ask yourself this question, how do you feel when you eat your favorite food?

When I eat my favorites, I feel like that fat kid from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who just can't wait to eat. I don't have the words to describe what I feel when I bite into my favorite foods; its like a gush of rainbow flavors oozes out in my mouth when I eat pasta, burgers, fries, sushi, steak, hotdogs, ice cream, cake, etc etc etc...ok I can obsess over food at times but I'm not ashamed to be a food lover and an over-eater...but who isn't when it comes to great food, right!

Well here's one place that can make you feel so incredibly happy...Pink's! Its a family owned hot dog stand that has been around for 70 years. Located in Los Angeles on Melrose Ave.

And here is what I ate:

So juicy! Only if I can eat it everyday...

Visit their site for more info.
http://www.pinkshollywood.com/

Until then, ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment